Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano has announced the 2015 lottery process for marina slips at Wantagh Park has begun. 2015 lottery applications will be accepted until Friday, March 13th at 3:00 p.m. All applications must be submitted in person at the Wantagh Park Administration Building. The lottery drawing will be held on Saturday, March 14th at 10:00 a.m.
The following required material is to be submitted with the lottery application:
- Valid Nassau County Leisure Passport
- Valid New York State Driver’s License
- Valid New York State Boat Registration
- Current Residential Tax Or Utility Bill
- $27.00 (Non-Refundable) Application Fee – Cash, Visa, Or MasterCard (No Check)
- NOTE: Only One Application Per Boat Is Permitted
Seasonal slip fees are based on the Nassau County Ordinance Fees and are not pro-rated if the slip is awarded later in the season.
The 2015 Marina rates will be as follows:
- Electric/Common Water (B, C, D, E, F, AND G DOCKS)
-$80.00 per foot, PLUS $110.00 FOR Electric – Minimum of $1,760.00
- Non Electric/Common Water (A, H, I, AND J DOCKS)
$65.00 per foot – Minimum of $975.00
For more information, please call Wantagh Park at: (516) 571-7460.